Richardson Fence Repairs
Fence repairs on wood only. When a fence is first built the goal should be longevity and when done right a fence can last more than 10+ years. Fences are a big investment so maintaining it is worth the effort and long term savings. Every three to four years a professional Fence Company should take a look at your residential wood fence.
When the Fence Company comes out to check the fence they will look for any problems that a homeowner may not see visibly. A professional knows the biggest problems to look for as well as make any recommendations a homeowner may want to do. This can be recommendations for the homeowner do on their own or have a professional fence repair company make it look like new.
Five signs for Fence Repairs:
- Leaning post or fence sections
- Broken post at or below ground level
- Panels that have become detached from the post
- Corrosion on the post, pickets, or rails
- Fence Gates that don’t close properly
Upgrading your fence:
- Add a Cap – This adds character and finishes off the finish to help it look updated
- Need an entrance from the side yard? Add a gate
- Add a Kickboard – This ensures the structure of the fence stays solid
- Decorative trim can be added
- Replace Wood Post With Metal – By replacing the posts to metal it will add longevity to the fence as metal does not deteriorate like wood does
- Convert a Side by Side Fence to a Board on Board Fence
After the fence repair now would be the best time to clean and stain the fence. Let us help you get a fence looking like new today!
Fence Makeovers Showroom
Our Fence Makeovers Showroom in Richardson, Texas offers several products on display as well as for purchase. Now may be the perfect time to consider stopping by our fence makeovers showroom and speak with one of our specialists to answer any questions you might have.
If your looking for the best solid stain products or the best oil stain products for your pine wood fence or cedar fence we have them in our showroom.
Take Highway 75 North to the Arapaho Rd exit. Travel approximately 1/2 mile and we are located on the east side of the service road just before Gold Star Appliance.
Take Highway 75 South to the Beltline Rd exit. Continue to beltline road and stay in the left lane to go under the overpass. Once your on the service road on the east side of Highway 75 travel approximately 1 mile and we are located on the east side of the service road just before Gold Star Appliance.